• Go to: My Account > Account Settings > Sales Tax
By default, Sales Tax will be disabled.
However, we recommend enabling it if most of your events will be taxable. You can do this by clicking on “Enable Sales tax”.
You can then Edit/Add the following details (eg. Include a Tax invoice in the purchase confirmation email), as seen below:
For events that won’t need this option, you can later on go into those events and turn Sales Tax off manually, as shown below:
• Go to: Events > Manage Events
• Select the event you don’t want to add Sales Tax to
• Click on Edit details - Sales Tax Settings
• Set VAT Value for the event to: 0 %
• Finally, click on Update Event